CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

SOMEBODY LOVES ME!

by Rosie

The next morning when I woke up, I looked around and I saw a BIG furry thing in a cage. It had two long ears, a pink nose and hopped all around. It didn't look very friendly, so I went and stood close to my new friend. We were both worried, but then two ENORMOUS creatures came. They were so gentle. When they held me in their hands, I felt like I was warm in my shell again. Somehow I knew I was okay!

Ever since I hatched out, I was looking for my mother hen and these two creatures seemed to treat me like they were my mothers. Their names were Blossom and Fern.

Me when I first came home

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful baby picture of you...and you are so lucky to have Blossom and Fern as your new-Mothers..

    ReplyDelete